Monday, August 1, 2011

...'Cos I'm just a Dreamer.

'Some men they bring roses,
and wrapped bottles of wine
Eskimos rub noses,
to show what's on their minds
Some men charm and flatter
and break out all of their bling
For me its a simple matter
Baby I...I just sing.'
-Lonesome Troubadour.

So whats your thing?
How do you express what you feel?
How do you know whats the best way to make the other person feel,just the way they make you feel?
What makes you think that the love you give is the love she/he deserves?
How do you keep your overwhelming emotions in check,lest it borders into the realms of possessiveness?
Can you love a person so much that you will let go.For greater good?
Or you love them for keeps,nothing less?
Tell me,How do you love someone when the odds are against you?

The answer my friend,isn't blowing in the wind.
It never did and never will.
So,if you don't mind.Can you answer my queries,still?

No comments:

Post a Comment