Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Curious Case Of Untold Stories.

I love you.
Yes, I do.
I long to be with you.
To get lost in the fragrance of your hair as you lay your head on my shoulder.
To hear you read to me from my favorite book, while I sleep on your lap.
To see you sleep. Oh! How beautiful that sight.
To hug you from behind, kissing the nape of your neck, as you bake the cookies in our kitchen.
To solve crossword with you, in the balcony, over a cup of coffee, black.
To watch our favorite movie, for an umpteenth time. Pajamas. Junk food. Beer. Bliss.
To go to the bookstore with you. Classics corner. Selfie. Quick kiss.
To fight over the TV remote. To lose to you. To watch that stupid chat show, even though I hate it.
To see you in that blue saree. To skip a heart beat. To fall in love again.
To go on purposeless long drives with you. To eat in a random dhaba. To get food poisoned.
To see you play with our neighbor's toddler. To see the mother in you.
To see you walk towards me, hand in hand with your dad. To exchange vows. To get married.
To walk with you in central park, listening to Iron and Wine. Goosebumps.
To watch the sunset, standing on the balcony of that Istanbul hotel. Priceless.
To drink rum and coke in a dingy pub in old Delhi. To drunk tweet to glory.
To watch Mark Knopfler sing, live.
Sigh.
I long to be with you.
Yes, I do.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment